Sunday 1 November 2009

RENAULT TRAFIC

I had a great conversation with a policeman about the headlamps. As we were fuelling our vehicles in the BP garage Lower Kingswood I asked him if other drivers had flashed his vehicle whilst he was driving. The policeman said yes many times. I asked him if he had used his headlamp adjustment switch, and once again to my surprise the Officer politely asked me to show him where his switch was, and how to use it. We met a few minutes later after filling our vehicles up in the shop and I certainly had got him thinking as he said to me I think many more road users would have flashed my wrongly set lights but for the fact I was driving a Police Van.

Just imagine if all Police vehicles had xenon lights. To stop incedents of dazzle plese vote on ly petition.

Petition to: revise the RVLR 1989 regulation ...


If it is a problem with the Daytime Running Lights that effect you please vote on the DaDRL link

DaDRL UK Vote against Daytime Running Lights ...

No comments:

Post a Comment