Sunday 15 November 2009

Motorcycle Despatch Rider from Stoke Newington

14th Nov 2009 Drivers against daytime running lights will love this one http://www.dadrl.org.uk/

Being a despatch rider must be tough especially with slow traffic pedestrians’ cyclists not obeying the Highway Code.

This chap was interested in doing the knowledge but knew it to be very hard and I personally don’t think even if he registers that he will complete it.

It was what he said that confirmed what I already knew.

Quote

[To be noticed I drive with main beam on all day.]

I am seldom out daytime but have seen this too often.

Epilogue

Motorcycles may well benefit from lights in the daytime but I think it needs regulating otherwise those benefits may be lost in dazzling others.

If daytime lights are becoming a problem to you click the link below.

DaDRL UK Vote against Daytime Running Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment