Monday 9 November 2009

Blindedbixenon.co in Canada

A Global Phenomenon

Blindedbixenon.co in Canada

My chosen profession as a London Taxi Driver is proving crucial in my efforts to reduce road accidents at night. Wow a second story for the blog roll on the same evening.

A Canadian Industrialist working with chemical pumps happened to be in London staying in Marylebone hailed me to go to his daughters flat in Highbury/Stoke Newington wait and return.

Once again time to chat about my lights campaign. Wow again this engineer had a Company car with the Bi-Xenon headlamps but then went on to say he actually dislikes them whilst Driving.

Keeping the message short he does little Driving at night and even though he hates Driving when others are in range who have the same lights as himself will suffer them because they do make it easier when you have them.

I then remarked what about the Driver like myself that does a full shift. 8 hours possibly with these lights constantly dazzling you.

His sympathies were with me and he was going to check my website.

EPILOG

This engineer was so on the ball about my plight I think he will go home check to see if his setting is a little high and will get AUDI to lower them to reduce the chance of blinding/dazzling other Drivers.

He also said these lights probably won’t disappear but if you get the slightly lower setting it will be generally better for most Drivers.

You can only vote if you are resident in the UK.

Petition to: revise the RVLR 1989 regulation

Or if the Daytime running lights are what bothers you please go to

DaDRL UK Vote against Daytime Running Lights

Canadian Residents can vote on DaDRL but at present I have not found an equivalent organisation in the Canada with the same criteria as blindedbixenon.co

I am receiving huge amounts from hits from the Canada on my twitter site http://twitter.com/ my@theblinder and if there is not one someone in the Canada I am sure will take up the challenge. Are there any Canadian citizens that are like RALPH NADER trying to take on Motor Giants? USA citizens have mentioned me in the same breath that I am like RALPH taking on the Motor Giants. Makes my efforts all the more worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment