Monday 23 November 2009

My Dubai Princess

This princess was a student that I assume was from Dubai. I never asked her age but she was studying probably at Kingston University.

Her father was probably OK as he was well heeled enough to buy his princess a nice new BMW convertible with the Bi-Xenon lights. Dad had a Range Rover.

My research on this student princess was extremely dazzling and blindingly helpful on my lights issue.

She new that her Bi-Xenon lights were very good like stadium floodlights! But had not considered that others would find them really difficult. But what was even more interesting was she sometimes drove at night with dad following in his Range Rover and had found even with the interior rear view mirror shading some of the dazzle from dad's car it was just an impossible situation.

After going through how Jaguar/Land Rover had replied to me admitting many had complained that their lights dazzle she thanked me and said she would vote on my e petition at number 10.

Epilogue:

How I know she was from Dubai she said back home almost all vehicles have the Bi-Xenon lights and cars without actually look odd. The roads are very different and the standard of driving is far worse than in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment