Monday 9 November 2009

Blindedbixenon.co in the United States of America

Blinded in the USA

Is a short story about two Ladies from Connecticut who loved my campaign efforts!

Through the job I do as a London Taxi I have a brilliant opportunity getting news from around the Globe. These Blog Roll Stories must be written up immediately though or they lose some of there impact.

The two Ladies had come to visit as one had a daughter working and living in London. They hailed me as getting home to South Kensington just after a Chelsea Manchester United game was more than difficult. 40,000 supporters leaving will clog things up.

My opportunity was to quiz them on blindedbixenon USA. Wow as soon as I said do they Drive back home and have they seen or know of the Headlamp called Bi-Xenon. Music to my ears and almost in tune they both barked bark at me (We hate them).

I gave them a flyer leading to the website etc.

What then pleased me most of all was the lady who was visiting her daughter said even though I cannot vote my daughter will as she will do it for her.

EPILOG

These Bi-Xenon lights are not just a UK problem but a truly Global one. Blindedbixenon.co aims to get a tighter control over the height adjustment and significantly reduces instances of dazzle which is Dangerous to other Motorists confronted by the Glare which can almost disable the eyes completely leaving you defenceless.

You can only vote if you are resident in the UK.

Petition to: revise the RVLR 1989 regulation

Or if the Daytime running lights are what bothers you please go to

DaDRL UK Vote against Daytime Running Lights

USA Residents can vote on DaDRL but at present I have not found an equivalent organisation in the US with the same criteria as blindedbixenon.co

I am receiving a huge amounts from hits from the USA on my twitter site at my@theblinder http://twitter.com/ and if there is not one someone in the US I am sure will take up the challenge. Just mention this as many US citizens have said you are a mini RALPH NADER trying to take on Motor Giants.

No comments:

Post a Comment