Sunday 1 November 2009

CHRYSLER 300C SALOON

This model also seems to have a dazzling headlight problem although not many appear to be on our streets the ones I do see generally are atrocious. Once again I managed to capture a driver whilst filling up with fuel. The driver of the 300C was very accommodating, showing me how the bixenon lights self-level with an ambient over glow from these powerful lights. He then showed me a manual switch that will override the automatic setting of the bixenon lights. To me this seems to defeat the object of self-leveling. I would appreciate anyone reading this that has knowledge of the 300C is this standard on all models as this one came via Germany and may have had special editions on it.

A manual override on lights that are supposed to be automatic just does not make sense!

I have a Petition to help reduce dazzling instances.

No comments:

Post a Comment