Saturday 16 January 2010

Shame on Rolls Royce & Bentley

16 January 2010 is the day to name & shame even the best. I have long been reporting vehicles that are brand new that appear to dazzle when not on full beam and through research it is the regulation that is wrong and vehicle manufactures are flouting the regulation as in their eyes nothing on the vehicle is illegal.

Rolls Royce registration number EU59 BND dazzled me from behind and even switching my rear view mirror it was impossible for me to use my mirrors. I slowed and allowed the Rolls Royce to draw up and pass me and this is the number of it above seen in Central London. Even though we have plenty of Rolls Royce’s they are not as common as Mercedes or Ford’s. If you see this vehicle or Bentley number 4 AJY which also dazzled me in the same way. Please leave a comment if you see either of these or similar vehicles.

All vehicle makers seem intent on outshining each other and persecuting our eyes so please vote on E petition and check out the DaDRL if you are sensitive in the eyes daytime and rarely drive at night. The links to click are below.


Petition to: revise the RVLR 1989 regulation

If you live in the USA and many other places around the World and have the more sensitive eyes that find Daytime Running Lights distract making added dangers for you go to the DaDRL and vote:-

DaDRL UK Vote against Daytime Running Lights

Epilogue:-

Let’s hope with my effort and your votes 2010 will be the year our voice is heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment