Tuesday 19 January 2010

ADI’s Approved Driving Instructors (Are voting on the RVLR 1989 petition)

Hi,

My name is Stuart Taylor and I am an ADI from the greater Manchester area and whole-heartedly support this and am going to put this to the AA whom I am franchised to.

Also as an aside I have this year had to purchase some night driving glasses and although they aren't perfect they do help to level the contrast out a bit and therefore causing me to become tired less easily at night which link didn't seem to be made in the article in Decembers ADI News.

Perhaps you could leave some advice to this on your site or in future articles to help others until something is done.

Yours Sincerely,

Stuart Taylor ADI


Petition to: revise the RVLR 1989 regulation

If you live in the USA and many other places around the World and have the more sensitive eyes that find Daytime Running Lights distract making added dangers for you go to the DaDRL and vote:-

DaDRL UK Vote against Daytime Running Lights

Epilogue:-

Let’s hope with my effort and your votes 2010 will be the year our voice is heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment