Sunday 24 January 2010

Honda BMW & Porsche [All caused discomfort dazzle]

I will start with the Porsche. This I am pretty sure was the Cayman S and as Honest John the Motoring Correspondent would say the lights on this car were frying all other Motorists eyes including mine. Sadly I failed to get the registration but it was on the Brighton Rd A217 just north of Banstead Cross Saturday 23rd January at about 8PM.

BMW next and I have the registration DS06 HWR black seen on the Talgarth Rd going west with its Bi-xenon Lights frying and blinding or even dazzling all who come close. What I do not understand is why the Police sit back and do f*** a** or is it being left for me to take the plaudits when I prove what many of us know that regulations need to be changed preventing drivers dazzling us at will.

Next we go for a Honda {Civic/sport I think] black with very dark tinted windows and with Registration FU55 FFY. I did not see Driver but these lights were horrendous! The worst I have seen for about 1 month. The Driver that does this actually knows the Police can do very little. It is almost as bad as a woman walking down a busy high street wearing nothing on the top half with two large bosoms. If she stands proud and strolls through like Jesus walking on water all and sundry turn their heads and bump into each other. This car came down Earls court Road with Bi-xenon’s or was it possibly an upgrade [Philips X-treme power or Ring-Xenon’s] and they to me were full beeeeemers and I wanted this one for the blog but who so ever it was they were too quick. I think these upgrade lights were either installed wrongly or possibly deliberately set when fitted to dazzle. Bingo and luckily for me they turned into Pennywern Road SW5 and parked with them still on. I had by that time recovered to take their number. It would be nice if the Police were sensible and had a gentle word with this Driver if that were possible.

The mess is left behind by the perpetrator and she was the causation but not the statistic. A strange comparison but if you can understand my humour you will laugh at my very strange comparison.

Petition to: revise the RVLR 1989 regulation

If you live in the USA and many other places around the World and have the more sensitive eyes that find Daytime Running Lights distract making added dangers for you go to the DaDRL and vote:-

DaDRL UK Vote against Daytime Running Lights

Epilogue:-

No comments:

Post a Comment