Sunday 20 September 2009

The House of Commons

Security is big and understandable, but once I am inside parking under the shadow of Big Ben is powerfully impressive. Luckily for me I had time to park up and wait for my customer. Whilst chatting to two of the Police on security duty I had time to give them my flyer and get them to read the [Lightmare article in Driving Magazine]. I wont be thanked if he reads this but one of the Policeman had hired a car for the weekend and loaded it quite heavily. A new vehicle with great reflectors even if the lights are not bixenon when high beaming due to weight can be very dangerous to other road users on a country lane. As this officer was driving he was totally unaware of the pain and distress he was causing to other drivers. He had not noticed other drivers had been flashing him with their distress, it actually took a passenger in his car to say how come we are a long way from home and you know so many people along this road. I am glad to say he then openly admitted he was one of the many thousands of culprits who have caused distress to others. I am glad to say he then found his scroll headlamp adjustment switch set his lights properly and after reading my article will hopefully be more aware and not distress other drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment