Tuesday 18 January 2011

I Have Heard of "Florence Nightingale"

So www.lightmare.org has found its own has found its own “Florence” Researching networking or public relations was not my bag. But my passion is felt by who I research. Sadly if it is you “Florence” that started the voting surge on our petition it came from the loss of a young friend. I thank you most sincerely. I was quite ashamed that my first article covered two pages in Driving Magazine. I found an article on another organisation called www.2young2die.org.uk which only had a quarter of one page in that issue. The article covered a story on young drivers. This is still hard to take in. Quote; 13 Young Drivers die every single week on our Roads in Great Britain between the ages of 15 & 25. The equivalent of a Football team! [I still cannot believe that but it is true] But it is. That article on young drivers will include one of Florence’s friends and be one of 2,600 approximately will have died since that article was written. We at www.lightmare,org hope to save a handful or two of that horrendous 2,600 so there is along way to go. Thanks to our “Florence” we may achieve that “Goal”

2 comments:

  1. You can buy HID lights for your car, is that commonly available ... 12000k hid lights is one of those places that provides quality HID lights for cars. ... To clean the throttle body of your Audi and Volkswagen.I like and saved ..Thanks for posting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white led video lights are a relatively new technology used in surveillance camera systems. The white LEDs are white light that can be seen simply as traditional lights. The white light they produce is visible in both cameras and color the human eye. White LEDs offer a number of advantages over traditional lighting systems.

    ReplyDelete